Yes, Miley Cyrus has been hanging out with her ex, Nick Jonas – but that doesn't mean they are dating again.

"It makes me sad to think that people out there aren't friends with THEIR ex bf, because let me tell u it IS possible," Cyrus, 16, wrote on her official Twitter page as a "stupidddd rumor," as she put it, emerged that she and Jonas might be reconciling.

Cyrus, 16, is still dating Justin Gaston. "Justin and Nick are two very amazing people and they both mean so much to me," she writes. "I love both of them so much, and they are both very dear to my heart. Justin is an amazing person! He can always make me laugh and has a heart of gold."

Cyrus has kind words for her ex, too. "Nick is so lovely," she continues. "He reaches out to so many people with his music, not only with his talent but with his heart. Our love for music is something that keeps our friendship together and I KNOW NO MATTER [what] he will be my friend forever."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles