7:34 AM

Jenna Dewan-Channing Tatum's Wedding Coming Soon

Posted by ram agentorange



Channing Tatum and fiancée Jenna Dewan like to keep their lips sealed about their engagement, but few people can miss the huge ring on her finger.

"Almost everybody goes, 'Oh my God, that is so big,' " Dewan told PEOPLE at the New York premiere of Tatum's movie Fighting. "And I'm like, 'I know, I feel the same way.' "

Although she wouldn't give details, the actress-dancer told PEOPLE that the wedding of the two 28-year-olds will happen soon. "We're so busy, and you know when you're so busy, wedding planning is so hard to do," she says. "But it will be soon. Sooner than later."

Dewan says that when it comes to planning the big day, "I seriously haven't even thought about it. I'm the worst bride in the world. I'm just so happy, and I'm so enjoying being engaged. I don't want to rush anything."

Meanwhile, when asked about wedding plans, Tatum would only say, "I'm sorry, I kind of like to keep it a little more private."

So does the couple, who became engaged last September, feel any different now than they did before their engagement? "I think [we feel] the same," says Dewan. "We're both so happy. It's great."

Have any advice for the happy couple?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20273877,00.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles